• Align resources to implement existing and develop new clean energy training programs;
• Provide local clean energy businesses access to a qualified workforce and increase their capacity to broaden their activities, including potentially hiring workers at a subsidized rate through the NYSERDA program;
• Create strong clean energy career pathways for Westchester residents;
• Support local businesses to broaden their services in correlation with the market demand for clean energy; and,
• Attract clean energy companies to Westchester and ensure workforce availability to accelerate the implementation of money saving, pollution reducing technology across the county.
BlocPower Brightcore Buildings Realty Institute (BRI) Business Council of Westchester Comrie Enterprises, LLC Educational and Cultural Trust Fund (Local 3, IBEW) Empire State Development Equinor Groundwork Hudson Valley Healthy Home Hudson River Sloop Clearwater, Inc.
MHACY New Yorkers for Clean Power NYC Mayor’s Office of Climate and Environmental Justice Orsted Purchase College Robison Oil Soulful Synergy, LLC Southern Westchester BOCES Adult & Community Services Sustainable Westchester, Inc. The Ferrara Management Group, Inc.
Westchester Community College Westchester Community Foundation Westchester County Association Westchester County Government Westchester-Putnam Workforce Development Board Westhab Wildan YSG Solar