Tuesday, February 14, 2023, 06:00pm - 09:00pm
Classes start on Tuesday, February 14, 2023. Sessions are held on Tuesday evenings from 6pm to 9pm. Classes are a hybrid with in-person sessions and a few remote sessions on Zoom. In-person sessions will be held at Dutchess Community College in Poughkeepsie, NY. The registration fee is $200.
Click MHV Spring 2023 Schedule for the list of topics and dates. Please keep in mind that this schedule may be subject to change.
- Business Model Canvas and how to conduct customer discovery to ensure your product fits the needs of the marketplace
- Create a customer profile and conduct a competitive analysis
- Utilize the latest digital marketing techniques, social media, branding, and media strategies
- Create an executive summary and pitch presentation to communicate your value proposition
- Perfect your sales strategies
- Determine forms of business ownership
- Create an operating budget for your business
- Develop financial management skills including record keeping and financial statements
The program culminates in a pitch contest with cash prizes!