Friday, March 18, 2022, 09:00am - 10:00am
Join Nonprofit Westchester as they host a training and consultaion for Westchester County's Non Profit Grant Program.
Westchester County Business FIRST: Financial Investments for Recovery and a Sustainable Tomorrow provides immediate financial relief to nonprofits and religious organizations in Westchester County that have been negatively impacted by the pandemic.
Qualifying nonprofits and religious organizations can apply for grants ranging from $5,000 to $45,000.
TO BE ELIGIBLE
- The organization’s primary location must be in Westchester County.
- The organization must be currently open with plans to stay open, or temporarily closed with plans to reopen in 2022.
- More eligibility information can be seen by clicking on "Apply Now" below.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS GRANT OPPORTUNITY:
- Organizations who are delinquent on County taxes, fees or licenses are not eligible for this grant.
- Organizations who received a Business FIRST Grant in 2020 or 2021 from Westchester County.
- Organizations who received or will receive a Shuttered Venue Operators Grant from the SBA.
The Westchester County Business FIRST grant program is being administered by the Westchester County Office of Economic Development through the American Rescue Plan.
Date: March 18, 2022
Time: 9:00 am